Shark FX Features
- 64 Bit Modeling for improved handling of large files
- Updated Dassault Systèmes™ ACIS Modeling Kernel
- Quad Mesh, Add Loop, Extrude Loop, Bridge, Subdivision Tools
- Mesh to NURBs based on IntegrityWare™ patent pending technology
- SolidWorks™, SolidEdge™, NX™ and Parasolids™ translators*
- 3D PDF Export*
- Woodworking features (dado, miter, dovetail, tongue/groove)
- Boolean Edge Treatments
- 100+ program updates/changes
Quad Mesh Tools
Thirteen quad mesh tools support modeling with facet data. Create mesh data from primitives, curves, or surfaces. Perform operations such as add loop, fill, bridge and subdivide.Mesh By Points, Mesh Primitives
Create three or four sided meshes. Or load mesh points from STL, OBJ, or PLY files.
Create mesh primitive shapes using block, sphere and torus shapes.
Use curves to create mesh surfaces from skin, lathe, extrude and cover tools.
Connect two regions together by combining and merging facets, edges and vertices.
Inserts a new row of facets, edges and vertices into a part, providing additional control over regions of a meshed part.
The new features build upon an already strong set of design tools integrated through a friendly user interface.
- Curve, Surface and Solid Modeling
- Direct Face and Feature Based Editing
- Chamfer, Blend, Shell, Bend, Twist, Holes and Boss Features
- NURB surface tools and Stitch to Solid
- Associative and History Based Intelligence for Rapid Iterations
- Automatic 3D to 2D Drawing Generation
- Rendering and Animation
- IGES, STEP, VDA™, CATIA™, Pro/E™, OBJ, STL Formats
Add a cap or fill a hole of a meshed part.
Smooth a collection of triangle or quads with subdivision while modifying using a simple cage representation.
Mesh to NURBS Tool
Bridge the gap between mesh and solid modeling with Shark's state-of-the-art mesh to NURB tool. Convert quad dominant meshes to primarily G2 continuous NURB surfaces and solids. Meshes converted into solid models are suitable for feature-based operations such as blending, chamfering and shelling as well as sharing to precision file formats such as STEP.
Associative Meshes and Solids
Create parts from meshes that are associative. Change the mesh and the associated solid and operations automatically update.